Política de Cookies
A cookie is a segment of data that is stored in the user’s browser in order to offer more information to the web server about it, thus allowing it to remember certain parameters and information about the user, achieving greater personalisation and analysis of behaviour of the same.
Types of Cookies:
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to their purpose when obtaining information about the user:
- Technical cookies: These are those that are essential to allow the user to navigate through a web page, such as those that allow the data of an online order to be stored.
- Personalisation cookies: This type allows you to customise the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these cookies we can present a website in the same language of the browser used to visit the website.
- Analysis cookies: They are used for statistical purposes only. A clear example could be the cookies generated by the Google Analytics tracking script.
- Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies: These are all those that aim to improve the effectiveness of advertising spaces. Thus, Google’s advertising network or adservers include this type of technology to provide the desired service to its customers.
How to disable Cookies on the most commonly used browsers:
- Chrome: Settings => Show advanced options => Privacy => Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools => Internet Options => Privacy => Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools => Options => Privacy => History => Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences => Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.